Copy File from WDM Manager to Wyse Device
Currently I did push image on 200 devices using the same configuration.
I am not able to copy a sample .txt file from WMD to a Wyse Device.
I am trying this to update the .ini file for time syncronization on the device.
Following steps were done:
1) Created a .rsp file using Script Builder.
2) SF "<regroot>\test.txt" "C:\TEST"
I saved the .rsp file on WDM server: C:\TeranetPackages
Following are created the folder:
In Khaja-TestingCopyFile (Folder) I copied the test.txt file.
3) I did register the .rsp file on the WDM Manager in Other Packages category.
4) I did go the following location to check the <regroot>
2 files CRC and test.txt files are there
5) I did Right Click and View Package Properties:
; Date: 4/13/2011
SF "<regroot>\test.txt" "C:\TEST"
6) Clicked on Device Manager
7) Right clicket Selected the device
8) Selected the Package Distribution Wizard for pushing the package.
9) I did check the Schedules and I saw that the schedule had task and then it disappeared after completing.
10) After following the above steps test.txt file should be there on the Device
I don't know what I am missing because of which the file is not getting copied.
The Devices have Windows Embedded Standard OS.
Please, do help me in this regard.
Thanks in Advance..
I am also new to WDM. This is how I got it to work.
1. The location <C:\TeranetPackages> where you saved the .rsp file should have created a folder with the same name.
2. Copy the test.txt to that folder
I believe the problem is because you did not create/save the .rsp file to the root initially.
Hope that works...