Hello -

I'm trying to update/push firmware on several V90LE's running XPe (1GB) using USB Firmware Tool 1.16. I have successfully configured the USB drive using the "Update or Push" option and a V90LE firmware package downloaded from Wyse. Here's my problem: When I attempt to boot to the USB drive in the V90LE, my USB drive LED flashes momentarily as expected, but all I get is a black screen with a blinking underscore cursor in the upper left corner of the screen. I've tried two different terminals, two USB drives, various package downloads (active and archive), and I also tried Firmware Tool v1.15. I always get the same result: black screen, blinking cursor. Also, for testing purposes, I am able to boot the V90LE's using the same (reformatted) USB drive to a bootable image of Clonezilla, so I know I can boot using the USB drive. And last, the terminals are otherwise fully functional and boot XPe normally. I just can't update them. Why am I unable to boot with the USB drive created with the USB Firmware Tool? Perhaps somebody has an older version of the Firmware Tool?

Thanks in advance for your help or suggestions.
-Nick